“Once you make a decision the universe conspires to make it happen.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Before I dive into things I want to say a Happy new year! A new year full of adventures, blessings, and prosperity 🙂
As seen as its 2020 and the start of a new year, it’s that time again where many are and have set new goals whether it’s to lose weight, travel or find love. We all have something we would like to do or do better this year. When we set new goal it is quite easy to shout it from the roof top and tell everyone the new improved us but, after a while we forget the excitement and enthusiasm we had at the beginning of the year and either lose the enthusiasm or forget to put any action behind the goal.
I unintentionally found ways in which I kept my goals and desire at the forefront of my mind without even being aware I was doing it. My goals were coming to me much quicker because I wasn’t having a fixed attachment to the goal because we all know when you’re too focused on the lack of the goal, it takes a slower process to come to fruition. It’s honestly a simple message we always forget because we focus too much on the how or when. It’s like ordering food to your home, when you order your food and are busy distracting yourself, the food comes much quicker vs when you sit there and track every 5 minutes to get an update.
The key to affirming fluidly is to find new and fun ways to manifest without holding too much attachment to it.
Listed below I have created a few ways in which you effortlessly manifest your goals:
- Writing your goals as a password- This was one of the ways I unintentionally created what I currently have in my life and I did not know I was doing it. I needed to change my password as I locked myself out of my laptop and felt called to write what I desired and left it. Little did I know every time I was writing in my password I was unconsciously manifesting my goal.
- Setting your alarm clock as your goals– Alarm clocks are always startling because it tells us we need to wake up. However, having your alarm sound as your goals every morning will gently wake you up and put you in the high vibration to set the tone of your day. It’s a light reminder that it’s a new day to work towards your goals. You can also use this for affirmations.
- Set reminders on your phone- Similar to setting your alarm sound as the voice of your goals, having your reminders set throughout the day helps you stay present in what you want.
- Post-it notes- I have mentioned this in a previous post but it’s a great reminder because it’s uncomplicated. Placing post-it notes around your home in the places you mainly go will remind you when your mind is elsewhere what you truly desire and how to work towards them.
What’s fun way do you manifest your goals?
Happy 2020! X
When you are stuck in a rut it is so difficult to get yourself out of it.
Have you ever stuck to a healthy eating habit and then one day fell off, then the more you consumed unhealthily, the more sluggish and in-active you felt. I know I have been there before. My mind and body, in the beginning, start to get comfortable with what I’m consuming and it becomes enjoyable until I start seeing the results such as putting on weight and feeling slow and then I realise I am vibrating on a frequency that does not do me any justice.
When you resonate at a lower frequency you indulge in things that are not good for you because you seek comfort in these things in contrast to when you are vibrating at a high frequency your mood lifts, more opportunities come your way and you become more grateful.
For a moment I want you to think about what frequency you are vibrating on.
In different areas of our lives we can be frequenting much higher than others and once recognised we can lift the energy so in all areas of our lives we can vibrate on the highest frequency.
Did you know, the human body vibrates on Megahertz (MHz) this is the number of frequencies that occur in a second. A healthy body frequency measures at 62-73MHz, when we start to get ill or weak our frequency drops to 58MHz which results in illness. If our body suddenly drops below that around 42MHz, that is a case of cancer cells in the body and anything below 42MHz is a sign of becoming much weaker and fragile which can affect the longevity of a person.
We want to be frequenting between 62-73MHz so, how do we do that? Below are some examples to get you in a high vibe state!
- Food/Drinks – What we consume is a huge factor in how we feel physically and emotionally. Eating processed food, junk food, dairy products and meat(3-5MHz) can lower your frequency. I am not saying to completely cut off these things you eat but be aware of what you consume and how many times in a day/week/month. To increase your vibration increase on the amount of natural, raw, organic foods you eat, for example, fruits, vegetables (70MHz) or nuts(almonds is 50MHz). I am not here to preach and say do not eat meat or dairy but perhaps be aware of the food you are consuming, by simply changing smalls habits in your routine you can vibrate on a healthy frequency. In addition to food, caffeine and alcohol can considerably lower your frequency. Ever woken up after a night out and feel completely deflated and sad? That is your frequency being lowered which affects your mind, body, and environment, it is all connected.
- Thoughts- Our thoughts ultimately connect to anything on this list, when we feel sad, lonely or depressed we frequent at such low energy which invites more negative thoughts, feelings, experiences. I think we can all say we have felt some type of low energy before and actually as humans we need to feel different emotions, you cant experience happy with sadness and vice versa but, when it’s a constant ongoing emotion that is a sign that for professional medical assistance. However, increasing your frequency can be so simple, listing 5 things that you’re grateful for can level you up, a random act of kindness, my favourites laughing and dancing, moving your body changes the way you feel. Change your language- stop using any self-sabotaging language as I cant, I will never, opt for I will, I can or I have.
- Essential oil- Essential oil can enhance your wellbeing and has a feel-good element to it (here is a list of what each essential oil frequents at). To feel the ultimate high vibe whenever you feel a shift start carrying some essential oil around with you and see how different you feel. Essential oils range from 40-320MHz, Rose oil vibrates at the highest 320MHz. If using a diffuser please be aware of using it near any pets especially cats.
- Doing something you enjoy- Getting back to hobbies you enjoy is a great way to higher your vibration or perhaps start a new hobby you’ve always wanted to do. Always wanted to learn a new language, do some DIY craft making or learn calligraphy.
- Spend time with high vibe people- When someone is radiating positive energy, you can’t help but want to be around them, you want to match their energy. As the great techniques of Law of Attraction, like attracts like so if you spend time with the people who have high vibes or the people you love, it will instantly raise your vibration.
Live a harmonious life X
Nothing comes to you unless you’re super clear with your words and actions. Tell me, what do you want?
I love a good list. I am list mad, shopping list, goals list, to-do list or worklist. Give me something and I will make it into a list. I find that I enjoy ticking off a completed task and reviewing the list with all ticks gives me a feel-good mood.
I also find that writing out exactly what I want helps me get more of a clearer understanding of what I want in the future. This is why I want to share with you the art of scripting.
Scripting is a law of attraction technique, it is about declaring what you want and being detailed in the things you want to see in your future. It is such a simple task that it sounds too simple to be true.
Here’s a question for you… What is the ultimate dream?
How do you want to feel in a year, 2 years, 5 years?
What do you want your life to look like in X amount of years?
You can have it all by simply writing it down and declaring to yourself and the higher power what you truly want. The hack is to be super detailed and specific, if it’s a new car that you want, what colour, shape, what kind of mod-cons do you want in this car? Built-in sat-nav, parking sensor, leather interior?. Be as specific as you can!
Is it a new friendship you want to attract? Do you want this person to be a good communicator, a caring person, a generous person, someone you can be vulnerable with?
The things you want in life is endless and it all starts with a list. MAKE THIS LIST AND THEN LET GO OF THE LIST….Let go? Huh? Yes, let go of the idea. The more you attach to this list, the more you are repelling it from your reality. When you let go and forget the universe works ten folds for you to have it sooner than you think.
I am full living proof that scripting works and is real! In the past, I have scripted a list of what I want my future job, life, friendships to look like and everything on that list has come true. I once made a list and put it somewhere so safe that I couldn’t remember where I placed it and only remember 2 things off the list. Eventually, when I found it( a month later) everything that I wanted came true. A quick disclaimer too, if something doesn’t resonate with you on that list a week later, do not worry because you can always update it.
A refresher that you need to know about scripting:
- Sit down and truly think about what you want
- Reach for the pen and paper in a comfortable place and write down what you want in your life
- Be specific and if you don’t know exactly, write down the feelings you want to emanate
- Fold the piece of paper up and place it somewhere safe
- Let the universe take control
Stay Grounded X
A great idea seep into your head. You tell yourself you’re going to write it down. A second later something else consumes your thoughts and that idea is gone.
It happens to the best of us and although no matter how hard we try and hold on to the thought, there is always something that will distract us.
A goal is vision you pursue into fruition for your present and future self. In order to see and feel the reality of your dreams, it starts with writing it down and looking from an outside perspective. It’s been known that when you write down your goals; it is more likely for the goal to become a reality. I always harper on about writing down and journalling your thoughts and the reason why I am so passionate about it, is because I have seen it make a difference not only in my life but others. When you write your intention all the energy you emit sinks into the sheet of paper and reflects back out in the world. The actions you do, bring you closer to your goal.
Today I want you to set your goals for the month, write down your goals where you can see them everyday and start living and taking action to make it a reality. This can be written down on paper, on your phone or it can be a morning mantra you write down before starting your day.
Stay Grounded X
The Law of attraction is a beautiful concept once you unlock the door; the door is present to everyone , we just have to be consciously open to see it. If you haven’t read my post on How to manifest or don’t know what the law of attraction/manifestation is, then I recommend you read the above post first. In a previous post I also talk about another law of attraction- The 17 second technique. However, if you’re a spiritual junkie or want to try a new technique…well I’ve got something for you.
Often we get consumed with the attachment of what we desire and tend to focus on the lack of it rather than the feeling of gratitude. I know I have been there a few times, I would struggle with letting go of that desire and that would either delay my goal or simply not come in fruition. So I tired a new technique that I found through research and it honestly changed my life.
The ‘’Wouldn’t it be nice if’’ technique has helped me to manifest desires without me focusing on what I want and having the freedom of letting what ever happens, happens.
How you may ask?
This technique is very simple but simply yet effective. All you need is a open mindset that the universe has your best interest and you are already off to a great start.
By simply saying ‘’Wouldn’t it be nice if [insert desire]’’ , you are already creating the foundation of the desire you want. This approach allows you to have a light hearted conversation without forming attachment to the thought. It’s like having a conversation with your friend, you say something and then move on to the next thing without any form of lack or attachment.
Still to this day I use this technique when I get fixated on a goal and remind myself to have a light fresh approach.
Here are some examples;
- Wouldn’t it be nice if I got a call back from the [insert company name] job I applied to.
- Wouldn’t it be nice if the top I wanted was on discount
- Wouldn’t it be nice if I got a text/call from a particular person
Be Bold, Be Strong, Be You X