From the title, you might have guessed what this blog post is going to be about. I’ve recently noticed that not a lot of people know about the writer behind The grounded tree, I often hide behind this page as a safety blanket for me to share some knowledge and experience but, I rarely share the human side of me, the side who loves a good laugh and wine. In order for you to get to know me, I want you to get an insight of who I am through this fun ( I say fun let’s see) facts about who Lia is!
Random facts about Lia
- For as long as I can remember I wanted to be a singer, actress, dancer and superstar growing up
- I love nature
- When I was a teenager, I wanted to become a nun because they fascinated me
- I am not a chocolate lover
- I absolutely love wine
- I am very forgetful
- I have a cat whose been by my side for 14 years <3
- I am a book nerd
- I am a stationery nerd too, I buy notebooks religiously. I like a fresh new smell of a new book.
- I proudly achieved outdoor sky diving, but I will never do the indoor skydive because I am scared
- I have rode a donkey and a camel in Tunisia. I much prefer the camels to the donkey.
- I love plants and flowers especially roses
- I am not an only child and come from a big family
- I always thought I was allergic to pork until I went to Ikea and had their meatballs and realised they contained pork
- I love to travel
- I have never broken a bone before
Now that you know a bit more about me, why not share something about yourself in the comments below, we might share something in common 🙂
Stay Grounded X