Raise your hand if you’ve ever got yourself in a foul mood and could not shake it off *slowly raise hand*
Well I have a few tips for you to try when you get yourself into a rut and can’t shake it. If the mood lasts over a day or so make sure to do these mini task over a period of time so you can deeply relax and restore the right energy.
- Exercise – Now there’s a reason why I put this at the top of the list, because it’s the hardest!
- Chit Chat- Talk to a trusted friend who will actively listen and support you, #SupportYaSqaud
- Shake It Off- Like Taylor Swift said ” shake it off, shake it off”. Dance to an upbeat song and pretend your in a music video
- Get Lost In A Book- Pick up your favourite book and re-read it or indulge in something new
- Spa Time- Put some candles on and relax in your humble abode. Add some essential oil around the room to give it some ambiance. Make yourself a bubble bath and get lost in the warmth of the water
- Binge Binge- Binge watch your favourite series on Netflix
- Journaling- Write down what’s on your mind and how you feel. Writing your emotions down is the core of your growth when finding the root of your problem
- Dress up- Put on some clothes that make you feel happy and strut around. Add a bit of makeup on to boost your mood
- Snack Time- Eat that pizza,chocolate or chinese. Drink that wine, fizzy drink or beer.
Comment below on how you get yourself out of a funk!
Be Bold, Be Strong, Be you x